Trumpington Recreation Ground
Trumpington recreation ground is a large open space surrounded by housing in south Cambridge. It’s home to the Trumpington Pavilion community centre.
- a slide, swing and spring rockers for young children
- a runway, swings and rotating climbing unit for older children
- a tennis court and table tennis table
- a football pitch – open between September and May
- a bowling green – home to Trumpington Bowls Club
- free outdoor gym
The recreation ground is known locally as the King George V playing field. It’s one of 471 public open spaces in Great Britain that are registered by the National Playing Fields Association as a dedication to King George V.
If you are community group that volunteers at Trumpington Recreation Ground, please update the 'Tell us something is missing' form below.