Jesus Green is north of the city centre, bordered by the River Cam, Victoria Avenue and Jesus College.
It’s an area of open parkland grass, divided by avenues of London Plane and horse chestnut trees.
The park is home to the Jesus Green Lido and the city’s only public grass tennis courts. On summer Sunday afternoons there are often band concerts.
There are a range of facilities including;
- Toilet block with disabled facilities
- Refreshments kiosk which is open throughout the year
- 6 free tenniscourts – 4 tarmac courts and 2 grass courts. The grass courts are open from May to September
- Railway-themed play area for children of all ages
- Free table tennis
- Skate park
- Barbecue area with stones for the use of portable barbecues
The Jesus Green Association is an independent group dedicated to protecting the interests of Jesus Green, one of Cambridge's most popular open spaces