This session is designed for 11–17-year-olds to attend independently. It is a chance to meet some of our Young People’s Forum, get to know like-minded people, and chat with staff.
We'll take a walk with bat detectors, and if the weather is suitable, we may also toast some marshmallows around a fire.
Booking is essential because we need to have parental consent and emergency contact details.
- Toilets will not be available for this session
- This is a special event organised in conjunction with our Young People's Forum
- This session may not suit every young person; parents/guardians will be asked to fill out a consent form to include any relevant issues like allergies or learning needs. We want to ensure this session is as safe and accessible as possible, so please make us aware of anything that may affect this.
- Unfortunately, we are unable to provide 1:1 support
- We may have to cancel this session with short notice, if the weather is not favourable
Please consider the environment before deciding to drive a long distance to get to this session.
- Please refer to our event terms and conditions webpage for details on refunds and cancellations, as well as general information about how we run our events
£10 (plus booking fee) for Wildlife Trust BCN members
£12.50 (plus booking fee) for non-members
Suitable for: Adults
Additional information: Booking is essential for all participants. Please email us first as a consent form will need to be completed before booking.
Mobile phone number: 07894 599020